Business Class Travel (The When, Why & How)
Why should you travel in Business Class or First Class?
- Is it really worth the extra money?
- Does anyone get a return on their investment?
- Isn’t it all to do with ego and having a picture to share on Instagram?
When it comes to First Class or Business Class Travel, these are the sort of questions we come across at Elite Flight Concierge. Everyone would love to travel in Business Class, but is it really worth it?
The short answer is… it depends.
For many people, the answer is no.
But for many others, the answer is YES!
I want to help you decide whether it’s Hell Yes for you or not.
But before we explore that, I ask you to first think about the pain.
The pain of travel…
The pain of flying economy…
The pain of moving from one country to the next…
Because believe me, the pain is real!
- FINANCIALLY -- If you fly often, the cost of travel is huge. Whether you fly Business Class or not, the yearly spend of many business owners and executives is vast.
- PHYSICALLY -- flying (especially long haul) isn’t good for your health. Sitting in one place for hours on end isn’t good for anyone, especially if that seat is small, cramped and constricting. Beyond that, you need to think about sleep… have you ever tried to sleep in economy? It’s impossible, and if you do manage it, you’ll likely wake up with a crook neck.
- EMOTIONALLY -- the effect of jet lag doesn’t just hit you physically, but mentally and emotionally. From the change in time zones, the weird isolation of an airport and time away from your family…. Travelling hits you in more ways than you know.
- PERSONALLY -- if you travel without your family, it creates a huge personal strain. But have you ever tried to travel with your family? The arguments. The stress. The chaos…
- PRODUCTIVELY -- this is why many of our clients come to us in the first place. They need to travel, and they need to make sure it doesn’t affect their productivity or work. This is where the reasons for Business Class Travel begins, but as you see above it isn’t where it ends.
The pain is real. Business Class Travel isn’t just a solution for those who travel for business, but anyone who values their time and wishes to reduce the impact it has on them and their family.
It isn’t worth the investment for many.
But for some... it’s a no-brainer!
You need to decide which category you fit in.
This is what we do at Elite Flight Concierge. We work with our concierge clients to save time, save money and save you the stress and chaos of the above. We’ve helped hundreds of people reduce this pain, as well as save A LOT of money and arrive at their destination ready to make even more of it.
- We work with busy individuals…
- We work with those who have responsibility…
- We work with people who value their time…
We work with men and women where the only sensible option is Business Class Travel.
Who Should Fly with Elite Flight Concierge (and who shouldn’t)
The reality is, Business class Travel doesn’t make sense for everyone. It is significantly more expensive than travelling economy (or even premium economy).
The opposite is also true. For some, Business class Travel is a MUST.
Yet many people talk themselves out of it because it’s too expensive. For these people, they are doing more harm than good travelling in economy. The extra money spent on Business Class Travel is a worthy investment (especially if you come through us, so we can save you upto 50% off the retail cost).
So, who should travel in Business of First Class?
Large Individuals (including retired athletes)
A long haul flight isn’t good for anyone, but the bigger you are the worse the impact.
Some of our most common clients are retired NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA and MLS athletes. They’re big and tall, and fitting into an economy seat is a struggle. Once you take the 8+ hour flight into account, it’s close to impossible.
Even if you’re not a retired athlete, if you’re large or more than 6 feet tall… travelling in economy is a struggle. If this is you, Business Class Travel may be what you need.
Business Owners and Corporate Executives
It’s called Business Class Travel for a reason. If you travel regularly for business, chances are you need to work while you fly (or the very least get some sleep ahead of your big meeting).
It’s not just the space you need, but the peace and quiet (on the plane and in the airport).
Your time is precious, and you cannot afford to waste 8+ hours of it while you fly from one continent to the next. If this is you, Business Class Travel is essential!
Business owners often fit into this category, but this applies to anyone who wishes to network with high-flyers and thought-leaders.
Those you admire travel in Business Class. If you want to meet them and connect with them, it’s the only way to fly.
I cannot tell you the amount of stories I’ve heard where deals are founded after a random meeting on a plane. It makes sense, because you’re sat there with nothing to do for hours on end.
Each time you grab a Business Class flight, who knows what opportunity it may lead to.
If you have employees who travel overseas on a regular basis, you should definitely speak to us. We have a Corporate Frequent Flier Program specifically for you, saving you potentially tens-of-thousands of dollars each month.
So… Who Shouldn’t Travel Business or First Class?
Business Class Travel isn’t for everyone. If you can relate to one or more of the above, it may be for you.
Whereas if you fit the criteria of what’s below, it likely isn’t. Business Class Travel IS NOT for you if:
- You like to focus on getting the cheapest ticket possible
- You enjoy travelling with Budget Airlines
- You love the hustle and bustle of a busy airport lounge
- You like to stand in line and wait alongside everyone else
- You only ever fly domestically (Business Class Travel is only worth it when flying abroad)
- Your taste buds aren’t refined enough to appreciate the quality of food in business or first class :)
We can help get you the cheapest Business Class tickets available, but the truth is it will always cost you more than an economy one.
You should always want to save as much as you can. That’s a given! But if the only thing that matters to you is spending the least you can, Business Class Travel IS NOT for you.
When is The Best Time To Book (and HOW)
This is one of the most common questions we get: should I book in advance or last minute?
The answer once again is… it depends.
Each destination is different, and it often depends on supply and demand. But here are some general guidelines we share with our Concierge Clients.
- Last Minute Flights are Best: You may have noticed how airlines seem to substantially jack the price up on last minute flights (departing within a week). This price can sometimes be shocking in comparison with advanced bookings, but as a business traveller your plans change all the time. Often, you have to book last minute! This is where we can help in a big way. Although we do save our clients a lot on advanced bookings, the best deals we get are the last minute ones.
- $3,000 or higher: We do save our clients money on tickets under $3,000, but it is minimal. The best deals available are on long haul flights that cost $5,000+. So if you have to pick and choose when to fly Business Class, it’s better to save it for those more expensive/ longer haul flights.
- Popular Destinations: Flying in and out of large travel hubs like New York, London, LA and Tokyo always provides the best deals. You can save money at smaller airports, but these tickets are harder to come by. So whenever possible, build your itinerary around large hubs.
- Travel in Groups of 4 or Less: It’s hard to get highly discounted seats in packages of more than four people on the same aircraft. This isn’t an issue for most of our clients, as most travel either on their own or with their significant other. But if you have a large group, keep this in mind.
Those long haul flights between popular destinations always provide the best deals. They are also the flights where Business Class Travel becomes essential, because you either need to use your time to sleep or work.
And again… the later you can leave it, the better.
We literally save our clients a fortune on last minute flights. If you would like to know how, visit our Concierge Page and arrange a call with us now. We would love to learn about your specific needs, so we can ensure you the best price, when you need it.
WHY Should You Travel with Elite Flight Concierge?
By now, I’m sure you’re sold.
Everyone wants to fly in Business or First Class, and although it isn’t a worthy investment for many, it makes a lot of sense for others. If you’re still here reading this, chances are you’re one of them.
Sometime soon you need to travel, and when you do you want to fly in style.
We can help.
But why choose us?
It’s true, there are other providers who offer what we do. You can also arrange your own flights, and maybe with 100 hours of studying you can learn how to save yourself a fortune.
But come on… you don't have the time for that.
So let us help you. We’re the ONLY option you deserve ;)
We do ALL the work for you.
From searching for the booking to securing you the best deal possible, all you have to do is tell us where you’re going and what you want. You get assigned with your own Personal Travel Concierge, who does all the heavy lifting for you.
Beyond this, our Concierges are experts at what they do.
They can help you get certain luxuries you may not even know about…
And the best part is, you don’t have to pay for this service. You’re already travelling, and by booking through us you save a lot of money. That’s a win-win!
We save our clients up to 50% off the retail price of a ticket. If you’re a frequent flyer, this quickly adds up.
In fact, one of our clients recently calculated they’ve saved over $250,000 in the last five years, all because he came to us. Many others save tens-of-thousands of dollars per year, simply by having us do all the hard work for them
You save time.
You save money.
What more do you want?
THE PERSONAL TOUCH
This is what we take pride in. We go out of our way to get to know you, your business, family and interests. Many of our clients have become good friends, which is one of the things we’re most proud of.
We go the extra mile, whether it’s your first flight with us or your one-hundredth. We believe you and your family deserve only the best, so why not give us a try and let us earn your trust...
Chances are you don’t, because why would you…?
We can provide you that extra bit of information to help you make the correct decision. So you can save time, money and a lot of stress.
We ensure you travel in comfort, giving you what you need, when you need it.
Your Business Class Travel Awaits
We live in a fast-paced world where it’s possible to travel anywhere within a day or so.
Business is no longer local.
Travel is no longer limited to the super rich.
It’s an essential aspect of life for many. Maybe it is for you, and maybe it has a big impact on your life.
Only you know if Business Class Travel is right for you. Only you know how much your time is worth, and whether investing in how you travel is a worthy investment. Truth is, it isn’t for many people.
But it’s a no-brainer for many others.
If it is for you, give yourself permission.
Get in touch so we can learn about you, your business and your situation. We may surprise you with how much we can save you, because with the right know-how and partnerships Business Class Travel truly is more affordable than you think.
If you’re interested in seeing how we do this, visit our Concierge Page and arrange a complimentary call.